Upon making a booking, when your deposit is completed and your booking confirmed, you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions. Also upon making a booking and completing a deposit, you have made an agreement that is a legal contract with Peppermill Bed and Breakfast.
Deposit refunds are clearly stated in all communication prior to and at the time of booking.
- Requests 7 days prior to the arrival date are accepted without penalty.
- Reservations canceled within 3 days of scheduled arrival will be subject to a charge to that credit card for 50% of the booking unless we are able to re-book the room. Reservations canceled within 48 hours of scheduled arrival will be subject to a charge to that credit card for the total amount of the booking unless we are able to re-book the room. No-shows will be billed for their entire visit. Cancellation requests MUST be made in writing by email (email@example.com) and must be confirmed to the guest by The Peppermill B&B.
- No shows are charged the total price to the payment method on file and the room night(s) are held open for you should you show.
- Cancellations and modifications made by you are not considered confirmed until you receive confirmation by us either via telephone, email or text.
- If any add-ons were requested and already purchased by us, you are responsible for 100% of the add-on prices and you agree that they become the property of the innkeepers.
Cancellations for any reason fall under these stated terms and conditions, including but not limited to any adverse event, travel delay, act, omission or accident/illness. This includes but is not limited to: flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, and acts of terrorism.
For any stay, one, two, or more nights, reserving all three rooms, if you need to cancel your booking you are required to give 7 days notice before your booking date. In the event of a cancellation after this time, or failure to arrive as agreed, you will be liable for the total amount of the accommodation booked. Deposits for bookings of all three rooms for one or more nights are non-refundable at any time prior to arrival.
Parking on the premises is made available as agreed to at the time of booking, and will be honored to the best of our ability. Parking however is at your own liability and responsibility and Peppermill Bed and Breakfast will not be responsible for any damage or theft incurred while parking on our premises.
Non Smoking Policy
Upon making a booking you agree to our Non Smoking policy as stipulated. We are a smoke/vape free and open flame free environment. Smoking/vaping is permitted in the yard or parking lot only. If you do so, we will terminate your booking without refund and require you to leave Peppermill Bed and Breakfast immediately. You authorize us to charge you any costs we incur if you smoke or cause damage in our guest house including costs for specialist cleaning (to make the room fit for rental as a non smoking environment) and the cost of the room for any time period it is unusable.
A minimum of two people per room if booked per our double or queen rooms. Exceeding this will automatically incur a $25/night fee for each additional person, per room.
We reserve the right to cancel a booking in the event of things ‘Beyond our Reasonable Control’: We will not be in breach of our agreements and booking contract, nor liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to your booking, due to any adverse event, act, omission or accident which is beyond our reasonable control. This includes but is not limited to: flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, interruption or fire, or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse or damage of building structures. We also reserve the right to cancel a booking due to personal emergencies, including but not limited to, a death in the family, personal injury or any type of medical or personal emergency.
- Guests are responsible for missing items from the room and will be charged for full replacement value.
- Guests are responsible for damage done in the room and will be charged full restoration cost plus any lost revenue from being unable to rent the room. Strong or foul smells are considered damage.
- Children over 8 are welcome when accompanied by a well behaved parent or guardian and supervised at all times. Disruptive guests (of any age) may be asked to leave without refund.
- Any guest under the age of 18 cannot occupy a room without a parent or guardian.
- Sorry, no pets of any kind are allowed at the Peppermill.
- A valid credit/debit card is required to hold the room(s).
- We accept cash and most major credit and debit cards.
- Reservations for 3+ rooms or 4+ nights may require a non-refundable deposit of 40% 14 days prior to the scheduled check-in date. If a non-refundable deposit is required, this will be communicated to you in advance.